Here is our regular collection of news stories featuring IT and cyber security issues.
Contact us if the incidents or events prompt questions, or if you'd like to know how issues may affect you too.
- Cyber - The cost cyber crime for UK companies doubles in a year - read more here
- Cyber/IT security - Cyber attacks worry leaders and business bosses at Davros - read more here
- Cyber/IT security - How a worldwide entertainments company is using detection to beef up its cyber and IT security - read more here
- IT security - Morgan Stanley fires employee accused of stealing customer data - read more here
- Cyber - Cyberattack on German steel factory causes 'massive damage'. Cyber attack causes physical damage - read more here
- IT security - Sensitive data about investigations 'lost in the post' - Ministry of Justice - read more here
- Cyber - JP Morgan cyber attack may also have hacked nine other financial institutions - read more here
- Cyber - e-crime and fraud accounts for 41% of total crime for retailers - 80% of retailers report a rise in this kind of crime - see full report in the Retail Crime Survey
- Cyber - case study - how a financial services protects credit card data from online attack - read more here
- Forensics - Unveiling the Dark Net - How the NSA is attacking TOR and user anonymity - read more here