Email security is a big problem, even for smaller companies. But many don't realise that small – simple and cost effective – technologies can make a BIG difference, and these innovative email solutions are available from only £1 per person, per month.
THREE Simple things you can do to reduce your risk
1. Train your people, and then test they’re getting it right (again and again)
- Build your resilience by turning your people into part of your security defences
- By training your people – and then regularly testing their knowledge with unannounced simulated phishing attacks – you turn everyone in your teams into your frontline against email threats
- Online training modules teach them what to look out for and then makes sure they are putting it into practice. You’ll also know where your weak links are through inbuilt reporting tools, and show you’re taking GDPR seriously
- This simple but innovative programme takes away the burden of creating the materials from your in-house teams and makes sure everyone is best prepared to deal with this constant and ever-growing problem themselves
- Amazingly, costs for this initiative start at only £1 per person per month
Ask us about this today. We can arrange a demo so you can see it Purplephish for yourself.
2. Take the risk out of email attachments – and still have them in a truly useable format
- Email attachments are often used as a ‘Trojan horse’ which hides malware designed to evade normal defences
- Specialist technology, however, stops malware in its tracks by recreating safe but, importantly, still fully useable documents. It means you can trust every file sent by email, every time
- The unique deep-file inspection, remediation and sanitisation technology creates safe, clean and visually identical copies of files
- The deep-file inspection compares each file against its published specification, a move which sanitises known risks, removes hidden threats and regenerates files in their original format
- Any threats, known or unknown, hidden or in plain sight, are disarmed
Ask us about Glasswall today. We can arrange a free trial so you can see it for yourself.
3. Run all your emails through innovative technology to achieve full visibility of your email traffic (and threats) and catch advanced threats that are routinely missed.
- Every organisation which uses a cloud-based email service has a security vulnerability...unless they take special action to deal with it
- While they can block spam and some rudimentary threats, Office 365Mail and Gmail’s native email protection cannot detect and block advanced threats such as ransomware, credential stealers, spear- phishing, business email compromise (BEC), and account takeover (ATO)
- In addition, protecting cloud email is more challenging than on-premises email
- There is technology, however, which gives full visibility of everything that is going through your email, and stops advanced malware which others miss
- The architecture is designed to give the maximum protection but with flexible deployment and low TCO
- The subscription model, with low user-based pricing, gives superior protection while increasing the efficiency and productivity of your security resources
- By using Deep Content Inspection and machine learning technology, the innovative technology delivers what other current products cannot
Ask us about Lastline today. We can easily set up a free 14-day trial so you can test it yourself.
Don’t let them in.
Call us on 01296 621121 or email email@example.com to find out more. We can provide FREE chat, FREE demos, FREE trials. Solutions are available from £1 per person, per month.